Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Aciphex: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Stop using Generic Aciphex and call your doctor at once if you have symptoms of low magnesium such as:
- dizziness, confusion;
- fast or uneven heart rate;
- jerking muscle movements;
- feeling jittery;
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- muscle cramps, muscle weakness or limp feeling;
- cough or choking feeling; or
- seizure (convulsions).
Less serious Generic Aciphex side effects may include:
- upset stomach or mild diarrhea;
- insomnia or nervousness; or
- a rash or itching.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.