Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have a serious side effect such as:
- sharp pain in your upper stomach (especially after eating);
- jaundice (yellowing of your skin or eyes);
- blurred vision, eye pain, or seeing halos around lights;
- pain or burning when you urinate;
- unexplained muscle pain, tenderness, or weakness especially if you also have fever, unusual tiredness, and dark colored urine; or
- pale skin, easy bruising, unusual bleeding, feeling light-headed or short of breath, rapid heart rate, trouble concentrating, purple or red pinpoint spots under your skin.
Less serious side effects may include:
- upset stomach;
- mild stomach pain, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea;
- headache, dizziness, drowsiness;
- mild joint or muscle pain;
- loss of interest in sex, impotence, difficulty having an orgasm;
- numbness or tingly feeling; or
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat.
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.