Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the following side-effects associated with an allergic reaction: hives, shortness of breath, swelling of the lips, tongue, throat or face.
Do not take Generic Prasugrel if you have any internal bleeding (including stomach ulcers of bleeding in the brain as a result of a head injury), or any other reoccurring bleeding anywhere in the body.
Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Unusual or uncontrollable bleeding (including in the nose, gums, or vagina),
- spontaneous bleeding or bruising, blood in the stool or urine, coughing up blood,
- black or tarred stool, vomit that resembles coffee grounds, nausea, migraines, fever,
- red or purple spots under the skin, dizziness, weakness, pale skin, jaundice, chest pains,
- pain in the shoulders or arms, perspiration, disorientation,
- vision impairment, speech impairment, or a severe general sick feeling.
Less serious side effects associated with Generic Prasugrel include:
slight headache, mild dizzy feelings, not serious chest pain, coughing, fatigue, or back pain.
Additional side-effects may result from taking Generic Prasugrel. Consult a medical profession before taking this or any other medication.