Get emergency medical help if you have any of these signs of an allergic reaction to Generic Prilosec: hives; difficulty breathing; swelling of your face, lips, tongue, or throat.
Call your doctor at once if you have any of these symptoms of low magnesium:
- dizziness, confusion;
- fast or uneven heart rate;
- jerking muscle movements;
- feeling jittery;
- diarrhea that is watery or bloody;
- muscle cramps, muscle weakness or limp feeling;
- cough or choking feeling; or
- seizure (convulsions).
Less serious Generic Prilosec side effects may include:
- cold symptoms such as stuffy nose, sneezing, sore throat;
- stomach pain, gas;
- nausea, vomiting, mild diarrhea; or
This is not a complete list of side effects and others may occur.