Always read the ingredients before taking this or any other medication to ensure that there are no elements that may elicit an allergic reaction. Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the following side-effects associated with an allergic reaction: hives, shortness of breath, swelling of the lips, tongue, throat or face.
Generic Zyvox may lead to the development of lactic acidosis, a potentially fatal disease.
Symptoms of lactic acidosis include:
- A numb or cold feeling in your legs or arms
- Pain or weakness in the muscles
- Problems breathing
- Stomach pains
- The combination of nausea and vomiting
- Decelerated or usual heart rate
- Dizzy feeling
- Extreme fatigue
- Exhaustion or weakness.
Seek immediate medical attention if you experience even the slightest symptoms of lactic acidosis.
Seek immediate medical attention if you experience any of the following serious side effects:
- Spontaneous bruising or bleeding
- Pale skin
- Accelerated heart rate
- Diarrhea, especially if it contains water or blood
- Fever, child or other flu like symptoms
- Disorientation, memory loss, hyperactivity
- Shortness of breath
- Muscle spasms, twitches, or jitters
- Tingling, numbness or a burning feeling in the hands or feet
- Uncontrollable shivering
- Excessive perspiration
- Body aches
- Vision impairment
- Low blood sugar levels and related symptoms
Less serious side effects associated with Generic Zyvox include:
- Nausea, vomiting or constipation
- Dizzy feeling
- Unusual taste in the mouth
- Vaginal itching or unusual discharge
- Yeast infection in the mouth
Additional side-effects may result from taking this medication. Consult a medical profession before taking this or any other medication.